Medvron Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : July 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist will provide in-depth data analysis and develop high-quality dashboards and information products for key priority indicators.
The Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist will work with the Data.FI Nigeria’s Data Analytics and Data Use Team Lead to develop and standardize visualizations across Data.FI Nigeria analytic platforms such as the Comprehensive Access Review Dashboard (CARD), Automated Partner Performance Reporting (APPR) line lister application, and other information systems are under optimization. The Specialist will report to the Data Analytics and Data Use Team Lead.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop visualization mockups and prototypes in response to user requirements for implementation on the CARD.
- Create dashboards, automated reports, report templates, and presentations by analyzing requisite data using data visualization and analysis tools.
- Develop product catalogs to document the dictionary of visual assets for the CARD, line lister application, and information products developed in response to the HIV epidemic control.
- Influence interventions through state-of-the-art analytics with understandable, actionable, data-driven insights and quickly identify key themes from their data.
- Provide guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design and use relevant business intelligence tools to execute the desired outputs.
- Work with the support of the Data Analytics team to enhance data collection structures and procedures to include relevant information for building analytic systems.
- Recommend data architecture and engineering structures necessary to support data mining, reports, analytics, and dashboards.
- Develop data strategies specifically around data structures, identifying critical information, and the tools used to retrieve and analyze the data.
- Develop and generate high-quality information products and infographics to generate meaningful use of data for programmatic decision-making.
- OND/HND, or BSC in computer science, statistics or management information systems, or any health-related degree with health informatics experience preferred.
- At least 1 years of work experience in data analysis, data mining, BI (Tableau, Power BI, and other tools), and analytics development or other related analytical projects with recent proven experience developing data visualizations, dashboards, and reporting.
- Proficiency in the development of infographics and packaging of information products.
- Experience working with large datasets (on relational and non-relational data stores) and excellent understanding of metadata, DHIS2, and patient-level data.
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills, especially with data forecasting, cleaning, and transformations.
- Strong proficiency in query/reporting tools, SQL, Advanced Excel (or similar visualization tool), R/Python, or other statistical tools.
- Experience working in health programming will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to mentor and train through various methods, including online, face-to-face, or blended learning opportunities.
- Excellent analysis interpretation and presentation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Nigeria
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Lagos
*Data Analytics and Visualization Specialist in Lagos
- Salary Offer: *********