- This job has expired!
Job title : Data Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Analyze sales metrics and data, keeping customers updated on latest products to increase sales opportunities.
- Analyze sales metrics and data, prepare management reports.
- Segmenting customer databases and maintaining lists of segmented customers.
- Monitoring customer equity and maximizing value by identifying new opportunities.
- Keep customers updated on latest products to increase sales.
- Maintain high level of cooperation between departments.
- Provide support to GGM’s activities.
- Communicate and coordinate with stakeholders.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition, or procedure in the workplace, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- Strong Managerial and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Great attention to detail
- Trustworthy and dependable
- Degree in relevant courses. With 3-5 years proven experience
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- Research / Data Analysis jobs
- Data Analyst jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 75 jobs