ARM Hold Co.’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Data Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 02, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- The Data Analyst will be responsible for interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques, developing, and implementing data analyses, data collection systems, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality.
- Proactively mine ARMP’s data and produce value-adding insights to aid better business decision-making.
- Manage and maintain data warehouse to ensure that reporting jobs are successfully run, and analytics data aligns to timeliness/completeness requirements.
- Work with database administrators to ensure that the data warehouse is tuned for optimal performance.
- Work with business analysts and project managers to identify data requirements and acquire data from primary or secondary data sources for reporting and descriptive analytics
- Develop, maintain, and publish the agreed reporting requirements in form of dashboards and reports to the Power BI service.
- Ensure proper acceptance testing and business sign-off are achieved for each published report.
- Ensure that upgrades and enhancements to the data warehouse are properly planned and implemented to agreed quality standards.
- Ensure that all supporting documentation is fully maintained including full version and release control
- Work with large datasets on data extraction, cleaning, analysis, visualization, and presentation.
- Maintain the data warehouse, reports, and dashboards to ensure they are adequately refreshed and that the information published is accurate.
- Minimum of First Degree or equivalent in an analytical related field, including Information Technology, Science, and Engineering discipline
- Relevant professional certifications would be an advantage
- At least 5 years of experience working with databases, scripting and visualization tools, and building analytics reports.
- Technical expertise regarding data models, data warehouse design development, and reporting and visualization
- Advanced skills in SQL, Python, R, and ETL frameworks and working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with reporting and visualization tools (PowerBI etc), databases (SQL server, etc.)
- Good knowledge of statistics and statistical techniques for analyzing datasets.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online