Dangote’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Vulcanizer, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-010
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations
- Communicate with Mechanical Engineer accordingly.
- Adhere to all plant policies, instructions, procedures, and safety guidelines in accordance with applicable OSHA and MSHA regulations.
- Maintain all work-related documentation to include logbooks, pre-departure safety inspections, and work area safety inspections.
- Ability to repair, splice, and vulcanize all type of conveyor belts, ability to troubleshoot and install belts on conveyors and train conveyor belts.
- Suggest changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase the efficiency of the work crew.
- Report to shop foreman of assigned profit center when not performing belt crew duties.
- Other duties may be assigned at this time including belt, hose, and gasket fabrication.
- Welding and general housekeeping duties.
- Repair, install, adjust, or maintain industrial production and processing machinery or refinery and pipeline distributions systems.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II, III
- WASC / GCE / SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures.
- Ability to pay attention to details.
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here