Dangote’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Supervisor, Mechanical Operations
Job Location : Kogi
Deadline : May 17, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Fuction / Domain: Plant Operations (PO)
- The candidate will be responsible for Supervision of land preparation operations to prepare fields to be ready for planting with precision farming machinery.
- This includes but is not limited to: clearing, levelling, ploughing and harrowing.
- In conjunction with the Manager, plan and coordinate fields to be prepared, and then allocate resources to ensure that schedules are met.
- Supervision of Machine operators and other staff allocated to achieve the required performance and quality standards of clearing, levelling, ploughing and harrowing to ensure a suitable seedbed for planting sugar cane.
- Monitor Machines and equipment to ensure they are kept in good working condition, and report any breakdowns
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Agricultural / Engineering qualification.
- Punctual and sober habits.
- Honest and accurate reporting qualities.
- Ability to manage employees firmly and fairly to get maximum productivity.
- An understanding the requirements in terms of soil preparation required to achieve an acceptable standard for planting.
- Sound understanding of capabilities of the plant and equipment used for land preparation.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here