Dangote’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Silo Operator, Packing Plant – Cement
Job Location : Ogun
Deadline : April 15, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job Ref.: PackingPlant-Ibese-006
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Job Type: Full time
DCP – Operations
- Tend the cement silo effectively to ensure proper storage of finished cement and to maintain established quality standards.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate stationary pump in pneumatic conveyor system that conveys finished cement from one bin to another.
- Operate pump, air compressor, and other conveying equipment in line with agreed operating procedures.
- Monitor pressure dials on pump to indicate operating condition of conveyor to ensure proper functioning.
- Make minor repairs to the stationary pump to correct faulty operation and, oil and grease equipment’s.
- Monitor indicator level of silos to ensure that it is not filled beyond capacity.
- Ensure safety of personnel by executing silo operations in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Take proper charge from previous shift.
- Take the status of each silo materials and Fan blowers.
- Coordinate with shift manager and CCR officer on silo level status and silo milling to.
- Maintaining good records report/log books
- Right use of tools and silo equipment
- Making radios availability for communications.
Education and Work Experience:
- Trade Test I, II, III
- SSCE with minimum of five (5) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Basic knowledge of cement production process.
- Working knowledge of the cement packing machines/ functions and procedures
- Ability to pay attention to details
- Good relationship management skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here