Daikin’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Dealer Development Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for Dealer Development in Nigeria and other English West African territories.
- Identify the Right Mix of the Distribution Channel of RA, SA Product Line-ups.
- Create Daikin Brand Visibility through Identification of Urban Clusters, thereby ensuring Daikin Brand Shop in urbane, high-end markets.
- Identify the leading competitor, product features, and pricing strategy, such as to propose a counterattack, market acceptable strategy.
- Dealer On-Boarding Activity: Appoint, Train, Activate dealers.
- Expanding in-Store Share in the Dealer Network.
- Ensure that Daikin becomes a preferred brand of choice amongst the Developer / Builder fraternity. This is seen to be an important step forward to drive adoption of Inverter AC’s. ·
- Create Daikin Brand Awareness Market Message.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC sector / high Value Retail of White goods in a similar role.
- Understanding of A / C systems would be added advantage.
- Preference for exposure in residential A/C distribution industry within the country.
- Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable.
- Strong network of Dealer contacts (Home Appliance Shops, Mass Distribution Channels, Installers).
- Previous work experience in Nigeria or any country in English West Africa region.
Language / Computer Skills:
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English.
- Familiar with standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Strong personality
- Think outside the box
- Result oriented
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here