Daikin’s Career and Recruitment Offer
Job title : Consulting Sales Engineer
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : April 16, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
- Responsible for consulting sales for Nigeria and other English West African territories.
- Develop strong relationships with consultants, developers and owners and uphold the image and reputation of Daikin as the supplier of choice.
- Build a consultants map and annual coverage plan.
- Contribute to increase market share by enhancing inquiry base (consultants), by increasing spec-in numbers and define spec-in plan.
- Responsible for the promotion of HVAC products towards customers by creating promotion tools (seminars, printed/e-data material).
- Provide high level product and application support (design support etc.) to the potential customers and provide seminars towards the consultants and decision makers in the commercial and industrial market segments.
- Discuss with consultants and key accounts their projects’ specs.
- Work closely with Project Sales team to ensure order conclusion.
- Further develop and establish the Daikin brand and strategically plan your approach to further develop Consultants network and win market share.
- Consult with line manager on defining strategy and implementation of strategy for Consulting Sales.
- Analysis of the business performance data to drive better performance in French Central African Countries market.
- Competitor and client research.
- Mechanical Engineering degree / diploma. Additional MBA or post graduate degree is desirable
Experience & Knowledge:
- Minimum 5 years of experience in HVAC sector in Sales, Technical Engineer or Business Development
- Extensive technical knowledge in VRV, Air Handling Unit, and other direct expansion systems
- Strong understanding and work exposure in engineering and construction industry within the region
- Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable
- Strong network of business contacts (consultants/developers/owners)
- Previous work experience in Nigeria or any country in West Africa region
Language / Computer Skills:
- Excellent communication (presentation, negotiation and influencing) skills, both spoken, written English.
- Familiar with standard Microsoft tools such as Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Strong personality
- Think outside the box
- Result oriented
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Click here