Scrapays Technologies’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Customer Support Personnel jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
What We’re Looking For
- We are seeking individuals who are empathetic and can build and deliver amazing customer experiences through their interactions with customers on behalf of an organization.
- Addressing customer issues and resolving them in a timely and efficient manner using a variety of channels such as phone, email, and social media, and ensuring that all valid customer concerns are being dealt with.
- Makes sure that they take ownership, understand all organization products and help the customer get the smooth and optimal experience they deserve.
- The support rep will also work closely with teams from different departments to ensure swift action is taken to get a particular issue sorted.
- Answering questions about a company’s products or services and delivering information about the company’s offerings.
- Providing proactive customer outreach, including informing customers about real or potential product/service issues monitoring brand mentions, engaging in customer conversations on social media.
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content: this may include writing Knowledge Base articles, FAQs, help manuals, how-to guides, troubleshooting documentation, and blog posts.
- Handling customer complaints and responding to customer reviews and feedback.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Collect and manage customer data.
- Tracking customer service KPIs and reporting.
- Master the use of a helpdesk software.
- Degree: Higher Diploma or B.Sc. Bachelor’s degree in Social sciences like Economics, Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, or any other related field.
- Person Characteristics: personal drive, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including effective writing skills, business awareness and excellent organizational and time management skills, competent technical knowledge, enthusiastic and empathic personality, proactive and ability to honor deadlines.
- Skills: Experience using a CRM tool, Slack, Google Suite, Excel, Cold Outreaches, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator.
- Have fun with brilliant, amazing, and downright unique people working to make the world a better place;
- Hybrid Work Structure
- A lot of talking and meeting people
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online