Job title : Customer Success Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 02, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist (CSS) to drive and oversee our customer on-boarding process. As the CSS you will interact with new, existing and potential customers on a regular basis by providing cross-engagement oversight, resource orchestration, and blocker escalation in close collaboration with key sales executives and the business units supporting customer success.
- The Customer Success Specialist is responsible for devising how to best help customers and implementing customer service policies and procedures to enhance customer satisfaction.
- This opportunity will allow you to accelerate your career growth, improve your delivery management capabilities and deepen your technical, sales and product knowledge.
Principal Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- As a Customer Success Specialist, you are primarily customer facing responsible for the customer success. The major business priority is the customers successful productive use of Microsoft 365 products and other related IT solutions. You are front and center with our customers supporting their digital journey and empowering them to achieve more!
Customer Relationship Management:
- Build and maintain strong relationships- Learn customer engagement roles and develop strong relationships with key customer stakeholders Expand customer relationships beyond the existing contract to increase business outcome.
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer inquiries and concerns, demonstrating a proactive and customer-centric approach.
- Establish clear client retention goals.
- Identify customer needs and create a plan that supports positive outcomes that are specific to the customer. Capture and anticipate new customer needs and outcomes identified during the delivery of on-boarding programs and other projects. Ensure the customer is updated on new technology and ready to adopt new available features across all solution areas.
Product and Service Education:
- Educate customers on relevant information on new features, updates, and best practices to maximise their utilisation of our solutions.
- Assist customers with setting up and navigating programs, products and services.
- Offer training resources and guidance to enhance customers’ understanding and proficiency.
- Promote the value of the product while up-selling services and products with the brand image.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Utilise customer interaction data to identify trends, patterns, and areas for improvement.
- Generate regular reports on customer satisfaction and present findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Track, escalate and plan remediation of any issues that may arise and provide feedback to the technical team as appropriate.
- Leverage on available resources to increase your technical knowledge to act as a technology advisory to customers. Speak about relevant technological solutions and services for specific customer scenarios and needs.
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve the customer experience.
- Assist in creating training courses and educational materials.
- Process milestones for the clients and employees to work toward.
- Promote value through customer experience.
Qualifications And Experience
- Bachelors degree in business administration, Marketing, Computer Science or any related field.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a customer success specialist or equivalent experience.
- Technical knowledge of Microsoft 365 products and services is an added advantage.
- Experience working with brand image and promoting value through customer experience.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations
- Impeccable customer services skills and the ability to foster positive business relationships.
- Knowledge of best practices in customer service and retention.
- Proficient in relevant software applications.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong aptitude for technical software products.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Success Specialist jobs