Job title : Customer Success Representative
Job Location : Abia
Deadline : March 05, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a technically savvy customer success representative who possesses a strong drive for results. Duties for the customer success will include a broad range of tasks such as maintaining ongoing customer relationships and networking, implementing success programs, contributing to sales, onboarding and training clients, and minimizing churn. You should also be able to provide insights on client-to-business interactions, improve customer experience through product support, and handle customer complaints and requests.
Successful candidates must be social, and analytical, possess an aptitude for learning and using new software, and be able to communicate clearly and effectively. Digital marketing experience. The ideal Customer Success Manager should engage with customers, maximize value, and create strategies to grow our customer base.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serve as day-to-day contact for clients, building trust and rapport while identifying areas of opportunity, highlighting best practices, and documenting both. Increase customer retention. Handle and resolve customer requests and complaints. Aid in product design and product development.
- Review the customer journey, determine how it’s supported, and use a consultative approach to help clients overcome issues and achieve their goals.
- Facilitate interaction and workflow among team members to ensure timely deliverables
- Work with teams to boost customer referrals. Ability to work independently and with the team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent and any other related skills or qualifications. Communications or marketing degree.
- The candidate will have previous customer service experience, sales experience or experience working directly with customers.
- Highly organized and ability to multitask.
- Self driven and proactive nature.
- High computer literacy and ability.
- Digital marketing skills and experience.
- Patient and active listener.
- Experience in document creation.
- Prior experience working with or managing a customer success team or prior supervisory or leadership experience is may be desirable.
- Passion for service.
How to Apply for this Offer
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Customer Success Representative jobs