Kudimoney’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Customer Success Associate (Hausa Speaking) jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : November 28, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- As the Customer Success Associate (Hausa speaking ), you will be the first contact our agents and users make with Kudi.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that our agents/users (especially from/in Northern Nigeria) have a seamless support experience over the phone, live chat and emails.
- This includes handling incoming issues and working with other teams to troubleshoot problems.
- You will also serve as a feedback channel to the company by relaying their concerns and problems to the relevant teams so that we can fix the gaps.
About the Position:
- Operate as the lead point for any and all matters specific to customer accounts.
- Provide seamless/personalized customer experience to our Hausa Speaking customers.
- Engage and build customer loyalty by delivering above-and-beyond hospitality via email, phone and other digital communications and any other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor/team lead.
- Interface with internal stakeholders to ensure an effective resolution process for Hausa speaking customers/stakeholders.
- Maintain updated knowledge of the organization’s products, services, and customer service policies.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders to help resolve issues with Kudi support tools.
- Document customer interactions when necessary, compiling documents and forwarding information to interested parties.
- Explain simply and clearly in response to customer questions and check for customer understanding and acceptance.
- Recommend new services/solutions or make suggestions for improvements by identifying relevant features and benefits.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with customers by using positive language and anticipating their needs.
- Learn our product to configure the platform to meet the needs of new users.
- Provide platform training and onboarding for new and existing users.
- Develop and maintain an ideal user/customer profile and collect User feedback.
- Interface with other internal teams in order to help agents resolve their issues.
- Escalate issues that cannot be resolved on first call resolution(FCR) to the backend and follow up on a resolution.
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- Strong command of written and verbal Hausa & English
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised institution.
- Minimum of 1 year of previous customer service experience (to Hausa speaking customers) is a plus.
- A friendly and welcoming manner with clients and other members of the customer service team.
- Action-Oriented and should be able to follow up on feedback to ensure positive outcomes.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) software programs.
- Ability to explain complex concepts in a clear, simple manner to customers.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills.
- Ability to maintain a calm and polite manner in stressful situations.
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise.
- Passion for delivering an amazing customer experience.
- Good time management skills and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Lagos
*Customer Success Associate (Hausa Speaking) in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to Apply online