Job title : Customer Success Account Management
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
We are seeking a Customer Success Account Manager who develops, maintains, and builds upon foundational relationships with key customer stakeholders and technical professionals to enable quality solution delivery and health using partnerships.
He/She guides and leads conversations to facilitate the achievement of customer business objectives by leveraging their investment in Microsoft. Partners with Account Team to create a customer success plan and contribute to the shared customer account plan in support of customer objectives specific to the customer’s business transformation programs and common to their industry. Leverages understanding of the customer’s technology platform and Microsoft’s technology roadmap to enable customer digital transformation
Customer Relationship Management
- Builds and coaches others on customer, partner, and internal stakeholder engagement strategy and models. Creates, influences, and evolves healthy, strategic relationships with key customer stakeholders, partners, and technical professionals to lead quality solution delivery and health using partnerships with other account team leaders and lead orchestration across internal/external stakeholders. Expands and holds accountability for executive customer and partner relationships with a focus on leading the definition of business outcomes and how to align Microsoft strategy to customer business priorities.
- Identifies, navigates, communicates, and influences key customer technical, business, and executive-level stakeholders (including partners). Guides and leads conversations to facilitate the achievement of customer business objectives by leveraging their investment in Microsoft. Maps internal roles to customer priorities to action the needs of customers and provides input into customer priorities. Holds, maintains, and nurtures internal stakeholder relationships. Influences and challenges senior/executive internal stakeholders. Leads business value conversations at customer executive levels and coaches others to communicate effectively in business value conversations.
- Synthesizes and combines various insights from their team and customer industry regarding business and Information Technology objectives for customer organizations using partnership with other account team leaders. Identifies customer priorities with shared accountability for the creation of shared customer account plans to support customer objectives specific to the customer’s business transformation programs and common to the industry. Provides leadership to the team to execute support and consumption delivery programs. Uses industry trends and program delivery progress to identify priority area to drive customer
- environmental health outcomes. Shares industry trends with customers in terms of Microsoft current practices for their industry.
- Understands, identifies, and aligns Microsoft solutions, cross-cloud and technical capabilities (e.g., Azure, Modern Work, Dynamics) to expand upon and accelerate customer needs and priorities. Leverages deep foundational industry, technical expertise, and visionary mindset to enable customer success. Articulates cross-cloud technology, solutions, and services in a compelling way to internal and external stakeholders. Evangelizes Microsoft’s position in the customers’ cloud technology marketplace against competitors. Leverages understanding of the customer’s technology platform and Microsoft’s technology roadmap to enable customer digital transformation.
Customer Success Leadership
- Drives conversations with customers to demonstrate alignment between customer objectives and the current Microsoft portfolio of work in the customer account. Embraces the organizational and customer success strategy to maximize customer’s investments and value. Drives and agrees upon a long-term approach to fuel adoption of Microsoft technology and services in alignment with the customer’s goals and objectives. Drives account team planning, promoting business and technical needs for change to challenge customer thinking that drives transformation towards modern digital approaches. Aligns with the account team to link Customer Success Plans (CSPs) with account plan priorities and develop bookable programs of work. Challenges the customer and influences their strategic decision making, driving the case for change towards improved operational health.
- In partnership with key stakeholders and executives, develops and delivers strategic roadmaps for executing program planning and customer-facing program review, prioritizing engagements, and influencing key stakeholder and executive expectations to address agreed-upon customer outcomes and account priorities to deliver ongoing customer success. Leverages, improves upon, and streamline Microsoft delivery management methodologies, processes, and tools to improve and mitigate risks to customer operational health. Proactively anticipates, identifies, and mitigates customer blockers and risks by leveraging Microsoft solutions and services, and develops deliverable programs of work. Orchestrates delivery resources to facilitate value realization with a focus on driving operational health. Leads delivery program reviews with internal stakeholders to ensure alignment on customer outcomes and account priorities.
- Leads escalation management and communications for delivery programs in the customer account.
- Other Embody our culture and values
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science or related field AND 4+ years customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science, or related field AND 3+ years customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
OR equivalent experience.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science or related field AND 8+ years customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
- OR Master’s Degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, Computer Science, or related field AND 6+ years customer success, solution delivery, practice management, customer-facing consulting, or portfolio management experience
OR equivalent experience.
- 3+ years relevant work experience within customer industry.
- Microsoft or competitor equivalent (e.g., AWS) certification in relevant technologies (e.g., Azure, 365).
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation certification or equivalent service management certification.
- Project Management Institute (PMI) or equivalent Project Management certification.
- Prosci or equivalent certification.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Customer Success Account Management jobs