1 week ago
Job title : Customer Service Representative (Transport) – Anambra
Job Location : Anambra
Deadline : October 19, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Check and validate all passenger payments for tickets/luggage and issue boarding passes.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer tickets inquiries.
- Handle collection and processing of payment for all customers. (i.e. passengers or cargo/courier service clients).
- Ensure proper and up to date documentation of all customer payments and reconcile with the Finance team.
- Handle boarding announcements and communication of other exceptions promptly to all passengers.
- Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
- Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences, engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, ensuring error-free and well-informed interactions.
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in the execution of all duties.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Service Representative (Transport) – Anambra jobs