Tempkers Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Customer Service Representative jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : June 30, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Welcoming clients in the company’s premises and answering the phone (or mails).
- Follow-up of customer experience.
- Providing an impeccable service to clients in order to retain them.
- Answering questions, suggestions, remarks from clients.
- Receiving and dealing with customer claims.
- Answer incoming telephone and email inquiries from prospective and existing customers.
- Helps resolve complicated customer complaints.
- Assist customers with billing inquiries and payments.
- Check account status for customers.
- Answer product questions/Make product recommendations.
- Inform customers of current promotions or special sales.
- Communicates any problems or issues to management for resolution.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Excellent Customer Service skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and respond in a timely manner to request.
- Previous customer service experience is a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member.
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone and email.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
N50,000 – N70,000 monthly
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.