Job title : Customer Service Representative
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 08, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Customer service representative will help customers with complaints and questions provide product & service information, process orders and returns with accuracy and efficiency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Processing and closing sales and transactions satisfactorily
- Answering questions about company’s product and services
- Collecting. Identifying and analyzing customer feedback and complaints
- Following up with prospective and current customers on their use of our products in order to retain them
- Developing and documenting knowledge into helpful content
- Building sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Meeting personal/customer service teamsales targets and call handling quotas.
- Must have at least OND
- Must be a good team player, possess good character traits and personality
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience as a customer service representative
- Must have the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Must have customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must live within Okota/Ago/Isolo and environs
N60,000 / Month
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Service Representative jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 100 jobs