2 months ago
Job title : Customer Service Officer jobs in Abuja
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 31, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, who is a leading Primary Mortgage Bank (PMB), and is at the forefront of the Nigerian mortgage banking sector is looking to hire a Customer Service Officer
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Minimum educational requirement is a National Diploma (OND) while the maximum requirement is a Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Customer Service Officer
- Good communication skills
Please note that only candidates within proximity will be shortlisted*
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Service Officer jobs