Job title : Customer Service Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 20, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Customer Service Executive is responsible for providing exceptional customer service experience while ensuring our customers’ needs are always satisfied.
- He/She presents, promotes, and sells the company’s products/services to existing and prospective customers.
- Generate sales, cross-sell, and upsell customers on goods and services
- Attend to customer queries and assist in resolving customers’ issues through calls, chats, emails, and/or social media platforms.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times and generate customer feedback and testimonials.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication via various channels.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call-handling quotas
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in Sales, Marketing, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in customer service or similar role with remarkable track records.
- Result-oriented mindsets with a focus on meeting and exceeding sales targetcall-handlings.
- Customer-oriented and able to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Suitable candidates should forward their CVs and Cover Letters to email@example.com. Use the job title as the subject of the email. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Service Executive jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!