Job title : Customer Service Associate
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : November 24, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic Customer Service Associate to join our dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about assisting customers, resolving inquiries, and providing outstanding service in a friendly environment.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer inquiries via phone, email, and chat.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Provide accurate information regarding products/services and company policies.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints in a calm and empathetic manner.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers.
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure a seamless customer experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 1 – 2 years relevant experience in the Health care industry.
- Proven customer support experience or experience in a similar role.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- Proficiency in using CRM software and other relevant tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Health insurance and other benefits package.
- Opportunities for career growth and professional development.
- A supportive and collaborative work environment.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Word Doc only) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Service Associate jobs