Afritech Multi Concepts’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Customer Service Agents / Representatives jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- We are looking for young, smart and customer-centric individuals as a Customer Service Agent / Representative, you will put customers at the center of your day, helping our customers with a range of services we offer
- We will make sure you are fully trained on everything we have to offer, so you can help our customers find the products that are right for them and can explain their various features and benefits.
- Youll need to be flexible with your working hours.
- Building relationships, giving straight forward help and going above and beyond our customers expectations are all essential parts of great service.
- You will be a true people-person, able to talk to customers in a friendly and welcoming way and can bring attention to detail.
- This is an Entry Level position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Advising present or prospective customers by answering incoming calls, converting inquiries into sales and making outbound calls.
- Working towards and achieving stretching personal and team objectives
- Identifying how we can best help customers.
- Processing customer orders and up-selling products based on identified customer needs.
- Maintaining quality service by following organization standards.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Being the first point of contact for customers.
- Maximum of an Ordinary National Diploma.
- 0 – 2 years years of experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and deliveringquality work and is proactive
- Result-driven as this is a high-performance, output environment
- Ability to self-manage and self-motivate. Must be a self-starter
- Fast and accurate in typing at least 39 words per minute
- Dynamic and enthusiastic person with good written and verbal communication skills
- Persuasion and Influencing skills, strong negotiating skills
- Good work organization, time management skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work quickly, methodically and accurately
- Sound interpersonal skills
- Should be a resident of Lagos state only.
Attractive Salary plus other incentives.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates send their detailed and recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application For CSA – your Location – your Qualification” as the subject of the mail (for example, Application For CSA – Shomolu – OND).