Job title : Customer Retention Specialist
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Your primary responsibility is to cultivate and maintain relationships with existing customers to increase customer loyalty, minimize churn, and maximize revenue for the organization.
- You will be part of a dedicated team focused on retaining customers and ensuring their satisfaction with the company’s products and services.
- Your role will involve proactively engaging with customers, understanding their needs, and addressing their business relationships with the company.
JOB DESCRIPTION (Key Responsibilities):
- Customer Relationship Management
- Retention Strategy Execution
- Customer Needs Assessment
- Issue Resolution
- Customer Feedback Analysis
- Customer Retention Metrics Tracking
- Product Knowledge and Training
REQUIREMENTS (Skills & Qualifications):
- High school diploma or equivalent; a bachelor’s degree in a relevant filed is a plus.
- Have 3 to 4 years of previous experience as a Retention Agent in a CFD company/ Forex Brokerage.
- Experience in account management, or sales role, focused on customer service retention specific to leveraged products and the effects on client accounts (Margin Call, Maintenance Margin etc).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution abilities.
- Have advanced knowledge of the CFD industry and its relevant products (FX/Shares/Commodities/Crypto etc.).
- Possess the ability to explain fundamental industry related terms and concepts accurately and easily.
- Ability to read, analyze graphs and apply technical analysis on financial instruments.
- Ability to empathize with customers, understand their perspectives, and provide effective solutions.
- Proficiency in using customer relationship management (CRM) software and other relevant tools.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret customer data and draw actionable insights.
- Self-motivated/target-driven, with the ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Adaptability to handle diverse customer personalities and situations.
- Knowledge of the industry and market trends affecting customer retention.
- We offer an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
- Cross-functional Collaboration.
- Dynamic, Multinational and Multicultural Environment
- Work-Life Balance.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to: email@example.com
- Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs
- Customer Retention Specialist jobs