Chipper Cash’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Customer Operations Lead, Social Media jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : 15-Oct-21
Quick Recommended Links
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage, and develop the social media team, daily tasks and responsibilities, and performance management
- Take ownership of each use case by staying in contact and following up consistently to ensure quick resolutions and establish trust
- Work with relevant teams to develop an overarching social media support policy for Chipper that will include policies on online crisis management, users engagement, passwords management, etc
- Respond to user reviews with a focus on transforming any negative experience by building trust and rapport, and offering resolutions that meet and exceed user expectations
- Maintain the Chipper brand and values on social media
- Ensure strict adherence to social media communication procedures, guidelines, and policies.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social media platforms to reach our target users.
- Provide best in class customer support across various channels to ensure all customer queries are resolved with a WOW factor
- Provide friendly, inviting responses to all inquiries, concerns, and feedback
- Schedule periodic training for team members
- Prepare and share reports highlighting reoccurring issues or trends
- Stay abreast with the latest social media best practices and technologies
What You Should Have
- 3 – 5 years of experience providing customer support via social media
- Experience in leading a team
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- Exceptional interpersonal and written communication skills with keen attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Tech-savvy and highly organized
- Experience responding to reviews on major review platforms
- Experience using social listening & engagement tools
- Self-starter and team-oriented
- Patience when dealing with difficult or upset customers’ complaints.
- Have a global mindset and be tolerant of others.
- Be comfortable with asynchronous conversations and an understanding of your coworkers roles
- Be open to working some nights and weekends on a rotating basis.
*Customer Operations Lead, Social Media jobs in Nigeria
*Customer Service jobs in Not specified
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified Candidates should Click here to apply online
*Customer Service jobs in Nigeria