Nenu Engineering Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Customer Fulfilment Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Simply Meds Pharmacy is currently looking for an ideal candidate to fill the position of a Customer Fulfilment Officer to support the processing and servicing of orders received from Simply Meds customers. As the Customer Fulfilment Officer, you will report directly to the CEO and will be involved in organizing and scheduling deliveries of customer orders.
LOCATION: Fadeyi, Lagos
JOB FIELD: Operations and Logistics
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing pleasant and professional interaction with customers via phone, WhatsApp, and email to ensure business continuity.
- Receiving, processing, tracking, and completing orders received from existing customers.
- Preparing weekly fulfilment status reports (in Microsoft Excel) of order fulfilment.
- Conducting follow-up phone calls/texts with customers, to ensure order and service expectations have been met.
- Managing a database for customer orders and invoices.
- Procuring medications for order fulfilment.
- Supervising company dispatch riders and sales assistants to ensure that their performance meets expectations.
- Supervising third party dispatch riders to ensure that their performance meets expectations.
- Oversee vendor relations to ensure satisfaction and resolve any issues. Resolve issues relating to unfulfilled orders and ensure fulfilment.
- Daily communication (written & verbal) with CEO.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned, including Locum Pharmacy duties.
The ideal candidate must have the following attributes.
- Must possess a Pharmacy Technician Certificate or Pharmacology Degree
- Must be highly organized in both time and in resources; needs to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Must have an analytical, strategic, and critical mindset
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure, and work efficiently to meet strict deadlines
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills for collaborating effectively with others
- Must have at least an intermediate level of MS Office suite of programs (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Must have some previous work experience
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Nigeria
*Store Keeping/Procurement jobs in Lagos
*Customer Fulfilment Officer in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.