1 week ago
Job title : Customer Experience Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 17, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
NOTE: Please do not apply if you have no experience in Bank/Financial Institution in a similar role.
Our Client is a Leading Full-Service Commercial Bank. Due to expansion, they are currently in need of a CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE OFFICER.
- Assist in managing and monitoring the total customers’ experience bank-wide
- Assist in developing winning service initiatives that enhance the customer’s experience bank-wide like monthly publications, messages on birthdays & anniversaries, etc.
- Identify processes that inhibit excellent service delivery for improvement
- Coordinating work with other functional areas in the bank in order to enhance the customer’s experience
- Assist in managing the customers’ experience and internal processes simultaneously
- Complement the banks’ products and services by delivering a consistent, high-quality customer experience
- Provide regular & proactive communication with customers and inform them of regulatory changes and other internal changes, which affect the operation of their account using technology as well as other sources
- Communicate proactively with customers by informing them of regulatory changes and other internal changes, which affect the operation of their accounts.
- Delivering excellent service at all touch points thereby leading to increased revenue growth through customer satisfaction, loyalty, and referrals.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head, Customer Experience Management.
- A good first degree in any discipline.
- A relevant Master’s degree and professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- 2-3 years related experience in Total Quality Management/Customer Experience in a Bank/Financial Institution.
- Excellent customer relationship development/management and Database management.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Experience Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********