Main One Cable’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Customer Experience Intern
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : September 29, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The ideal candidate will be primarily responsible for handling all inquiries, via all our channels and report the same on a weekly basis to all internal stakeholders. Specifically, the responsibilities also include:
- Attend to all inbound enquiries (phone, email, chat (Zendesk)
- Pre-qualification of leads received via enquiry desk
- Prepare and send a weekly report of all received enquiries and status to all internal stakeholders.
- Follow up on assigned leads with the respective Account Managers to ensure timely engagement of prospects.
Qualifications, Skills & Competencies
- 1st Degree from a reputable higher institution
- At least 1 year of work experience preferably in a similar role
Skills & Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good IT skills: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and able to take ownership of assigned tasks.
Demands of the Job
- Good planning and organization skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Fast learner.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online