Job title : Customer Experience Interaction and Resolution Analyst
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 26, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
At ipNX, Customer Resolution and Close loop is about Managing the customer’s open log of complaints/requests and aggressively demanding for the resolution. The customer resolution and close loop analyst has the responsibility of tracking every customer complaint till closure. He/She does not rest until every single complaint is resolved. The role holder has the responsibility of organizing the structures, processes and procedures for exceptional complaint handling. He/She will therefore require sound knowledge & experience of managing a resolution team. This role is one where the resolution team serves the critical functions of being; a point, providing insights on customers at risk of churn, repeated complaints with a defined proactive approach to process and governance in order to ensure customer satisfaction & retention.
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or related field (2.2/ Upper Credit Minimum)
- A proven team player who can work effectively with teams across the organization and can collaborate effectively with external stakeholders
- A proven team player who can navigate organisational complexities of external stakeholders and facilitate a path for effective engagement
- Effective written and verbal communication skills in English including report-writing and creating presentations for senior executives.
- Ability to build successful relationships at all levels
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer support or related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think on their feet and find creative solutions.
- Ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Familiarity with CRM systems and other customer support software.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with other departments.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow processes and procedures accurately.
- Flexible schedule to accommodate the needs of the business,
- Customer obsession
- Tech savvy
- Top notch Communication skills
- Drive Collaboration with other teams
- Detail Oriented Compliance
- Ensures Accountability
- Drive Customer Engagement
- Problem Solving Skills
- Excellent Decision Quality
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email.
- ICT Jobs in Nigeria jobs
- Customer Experience Interaction and Resolution Analyst jobs