2 weeks ago
Job title : Customer Experience Analyst jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- As a Customer experience Analyst, you will support effective and efficient customer management by providing first-level support and ensuring adequate resolution of customer issues received through multiple channels. The role will also assist with customer onboarding and retention initiatives.
- Act as the first point of contact for all internal and external customer queries and complaints received via channels such as email, social media, chat, phone calls, etc.
- Ensure all queries and complaints from existing and new customers are effectively and adequately resolved within set SLAS (service level agreements)
- Provide relevant and appropriate answers to questions and inquiries from customers about company’s products and services.
- Provide insights about customer feedback to internal stakeholders to allow for product and process improvements.
- Maintain clear and open two-way communication with all internal teams to allow for great service for customers
- Must have a minimum Bachelors degree, Second class upper/2.1
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in a similar role within the fintech or banking industry
- Must be willing to work on shifts (including nights, weekends & public holidays)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- Customer Experience Analyst jobs
- Salary Offer: *********