Lily Hospitals Limited’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Customer Data Analyst jobs in Delta
Job Location : Delta
Deadline : December 31, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
We are looking for a motivated and experienced customer data analyst to manage and make sense out of our customer data. The customer data analyst will be responsible for collecting all data associated with customer experience. You will be adept at using CRM software to analyze customer data and make recommendations for sales, marketing and customer experience initiatives. As an integral part of the team, the customer data analyst will help extract meaning from large volumes of customer data necessary to make informed business decisions and help set business vision, strategy and roadmap, through that data analysis.
The ideal candidate will have proven experience in helping brands build and maintain the customer loyalty that underpins long-term revenue and profitability. You must have excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, have great communication skills, and be a role model and mentor to employees.
Key Result Areas (KRA)
- Interpreting customer data to exceed customer expectation and achieve revenue growth and profitability.
- Analyzing results and trends using data science and statistical techniques.
- Responding to escalated customer service issues.
- Implementing data results to achieve increased positive customer experience
- Collecting data using software systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Informing different teams within the hospital of all new information and trends related to customer experience.
- Assessing customer data and preparing detailed analysis on the insights.
- Interviewing and hiring new employees.
- Overseeing and evaluating the team’s ongoing training efforts.
- Delivering performance evaluations and following the disciplinary process according to Lily HospitalsÛª policies.
- Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources and maintaining databases
- Developing and presenting a periodic report of customer data analysis
- Practical experience using CRM software such as HubSpot is required.
- Knowledge of legislation pertaining to consumer protection.
- A background in data science, statistics or related fields is an advantage
- Proven experience in building and maintaining customer insights
- Sound judgement and excellent problem-solving skills
- Superb written, and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed arbitration skills with the ability to remain impartial.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Alignment with Lily HospitalsÛª values.
*Customer Data Analyst jobs in Nigeria
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Delta
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
*Research / Data Analysis jobs in Nigeria