Job title : CSR – Customer Service Representative Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 09, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working in a customer service position, with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Supervising day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Responding to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Creating effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Developing customer satisfaction goals and coordinating with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Implementing an effective customer loyalty program.
- Maintaining accurate records and documenting all customer service activities and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Hiring and training new customer service agents.
- Managing the approved budget of the customer service department.
- Staying informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years of proven experience in a customer service position.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and customer service software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.
- Customer Service jobs
- CSR – Customer Service Representative Manager jobs
Apply for job
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!