Job title : CSAM Support Representative Level I
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : March 08, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
Tek Experts is a tech services and support company focused on delivering specialized and unique solutions for clients. We’re problem solvers, engagers, and creative thinkers who always strive to help our customers succeed. Our agile, relationship-based support helps the largest, most innovative enterprises thrive. If you crave problem-solving, finding improvement in process, learning, and working within a diverse global team, you’re the fit we’re looking for. Join our global team of experts and grow your IT career with us.
The Customer Success Account Manager (CSAM) Support Team assists SMB customers of Microsoft’s Cloud to support their retention, growth and transformation. Support Specialists work directly with customers as well as Microsoft affiliates on assigned cases, quickly solving issues that affect business. You’ll earn our customer’s trust by positively representing our clients and exceeding customer expectations as you coordinate and communicate with them throughout resolution of issues. Subject Matter Experts collaborate with the Support Representatives and Customer Success Account Managers as needed on complex cases, drive process improvement and serve as liaisons with the Microsoft team.
This role will:
Responsible for the retention, growth, and cloud transformation of customers in their defined Area
- Retain customers: Identify and address customer pain points, develop and implement retention strategies, and track customer satisfaction.
- Grow customers: Identify new opportunities to grow the customer base, develop and implement growth strategies, and track customer acquisition.
- Cloud transformation: Assess customer cloud readiness, develop and implement cloud transformation plans, and track customer progress.
Present Microsoft cloud value propositions and differentiation that align to customer business objectives.
- Understand customer business objectives and challenges.
- Present Microsoft cloud value propositions and differentiation that address customer needs.
Provide Technical Product Overview And Insights.
- Understand Microsoft cloud products and services.
- Provide technical product overviews and insights to customers.
- Answer customer technical questions.
Audit And Confirm Implementation Requirements And Pricing Calculations.
- Review customer implementation requirements.
- Confirm pricing calculations.
- Identify and resolve any discrepancies.
Follow appropriate escalation path to resolve customer issues.
- Escalate customer issues to the appropriate team.
- Track the progress of escalated issues.
- Communicate with customers on the status of their issues.
CSAM is a good fit for you if:
- You’re familiar with Microsoft products, programs, and services.
- You have customer service experience and a desire to learn new technical skills.
- You have strong negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- You’re good at developing and maintaining positive working relationships.
- You’re an excellent multi-tasker with great organizational skills.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
In this role:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in customer support.
- Excellent Communication Skills – verbal, listening, and written (including technical writing).
- Some Technical knowledge, troubleshooting skills, accurate and logical problem-solving techniques. Experienced in Microsoft support.
- Broad knowledge of and ability to explain key end user scenarios to Commercial customers.
- Exposure and experience working in customer support [Consumer or Commercial.]
- Professional fluency in English is essential, both written and verbal.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Customer Service jobs
- CSAM Support Representative Level I jobs