Apply for job
- Address: 63b Raymond Njoku Street, South-West Ikoyi, Lagos.
About Crossover Microfinance Bank’s Job offer
Job title : Assistant Account Officer
Quick Recommended Links
A fast growing microfinance Bank in Ikeja is seeking to recruit qualified candidate who is passionate, value driven and organized to fill the position of Assistant Account Officer.
- Prepare and Interface with corresponding banks on transfer instruction and payments.
- Receive and treat all financial account issues from branches
- Write cheques for payment of vendor and customers’ cheques
- Process bills for payments such as NDIC, LIRS etc.
- Send customers’ cheques to banks for confirmation
- Receive and post cash deposit
- Ensure daily entry of petty cash payment and voucher into general ledger
- Assist with the coordination of cheques dispatched to the branches
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by Head, Finance & Account.
- OND in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field.
- 0-1 year of experience in similar role in a microfinance bank setting is an added advantage.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Excel) and other Accounting software.
- ICAN, ACA or related professional certification is an added advantage.
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with both internal and external customers.
- Must be trainable and apt to learning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.