DynamicPlus Advisory’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Credit Officer jobs in Oyo
Job Location : Oyo
Deadline : December 03, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Analyze potential loan and lease markets and develop referral networks in order to locate prospects for loans and leases
- Marketing of group and company products (Credits, Investments, Stockbroking and BDC) to individuals and firms, promoting Company services that may meet customers’ needs.
- Writing of Credit memos on prospective client and getting transaction approvals.
- Meeting with applicants to obtain information for loan and lease applications and to answer questions about the process.
- Analyzing applicants’ financial status, credit and property evaluations to determine feasibility of granting loans.
- Obtaining and compiling copies of applicants’ credit histories, corporate financial statements and other financial information.
- Reviewing and updating credit and lease files.
- Review agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy.
- Compute payment schedules.
- Handle Customer complaints and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Work with Clients to identify their financial goals and to find ways of reaching those goals.
- Negotiate payment arrangement with customers who have delinquent loans and recoveries.
- Handling of insurance and registration/renewal on lease assets.
- Recoveries of PDO
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports for management’s decision making.
- Other related assignments as directed by management.
- Educational qualification should be minimum of B.sc with requisite experience generally in the Nigerian Financial Services industry (and particularly Ibadan/SW) by virtue of work/career trajectory to date. Candidates with work experience in Finance Companies, Micro Finance Banks, Commercial Banks (as DSAs) etc are preferred.
- Candidate should be versed in the use of Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint and usage of same for preparation of management report.
- Good networking, oral and written communications skills are very key to success.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and to come up with initiatives/idea for meeting of set targets
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Oyo
*Credit Officer in Oyo
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their cover letter and CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email. e.g Ref: Credit & Leasing Officer – Ibadan.