Avant Halogen’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Credit Officer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : 26-Sep-21
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Oyingbo, Lagos
- There should be a close liaison between the credit controller and the marketing /sales department so that credit issues are resolved smoothly.
- Checking customer’s credit situation
- Setting up the terms and conditions of the receivable and payable balances
- Dealing with internal queries about payments, ensuring customers pay on time and negotiating re-payment plans
- Assist in the setting up of the credit-control system.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Chase overdue invoices by telephone, email & letter within agreed timescales
- Maintain accurate records of all chasing activity
- Regularly making contact with customers to ensure all relevant debts are managed as necessary
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- Providing ad-hoc reporting as and when requested by management
- Undertake account reconciliations as required
- Send out monthly client statements/letters as may be agreed from time to time
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the line manager or any other person designated in their absence.
- Interested candidates should possess an HND / OND qualification.
- N50,000 monthly.
*Credit Officer jobs in Nigeria
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Account Officer” as the subject of the mail.
*Accounting / Financial Services jobs in Nigeria