- This job has expired!
Job title : Credit Control Officer jobs in Not specified
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : March 28, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Our client, a reputable Internet Service Provider (ISP) company, is recruiting to fill the position a CREDIT CONTROL OFFICER
- Reporting to the Credit control supervisor, the Credit Control Officer role will perform a wide range of duties and responsibilities. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Chasing up overdue payments via telephone and email and visits
- Resolving customer accounting queries and issues
- Setting credit limits
- reconciliation of payments to customer’s accounts
- Solve problems regarding incorrect payments.
- identifying clients that exceeded credit limits for disconnection.
- Highlighting problem customers to senior management
- WHT recovery and follow up.
- Understanding of the end-to-end Accounts Receivable process
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including Management
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Tenacity and ability to have difficult conversations
- Willingness to escalate debt issues
- Intermediate computer software skills, including Excel and Accounting packages
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the Apply Now button below.
- Accounting / Financial Services jobs
- Credit Control Officer jobs
- Salary Offer: *********
Please login with Candidate account to view more fields.
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 21 jobs