7 days ago
Job title : Creative Specialist
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : June 25, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
The ideal candidate will assist with the creative process of building brand awareness through ad campaigns, social media management and video production, by producing Innovative Graphic Designs and providing additional support to the Brand and Communication team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- General Graphic Design including 3D designs, logos, illustrations, animations, layouts.
- Respond to design requests, study design briefs and determine requirements.
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements. Work with team to produce final designs.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing. Assist team with market research including social media trends, reports, and consumer behavior when necessary. Work with the team to develop and update social media campaigns.
- Assist team in strategizing ways to increase sales and brand awareness through social media and targeted ads.
- Work with team to plan video shoots.
- Assist in filming process of videos including setting up all relevant filming equipment when necessary.
- Assist with the Merchandise inventory taking, and event set ups.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Design/Brands team
- Proven graphic design experience Portfolio showing graphic design works Familiarity with design applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Corel Draw A keen eye for aesthetics and details Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- HND or higher in a relevant field (Design, Computer Science, Mass Comms)
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested candidates should send their CV’s to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Creative Specialist jobs