Sahara Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Creative Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
- Lead conceptualisation and implementation of audio/visual application of brand’s persona across all touch points and locations.
- Coordinate all aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving colour, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for production across different media.
- Update brand manual and all BTL and ATL audio visual brand assets for online and traditional applications.
- Lead the production of materials to be used across the board to engage both internal and external stakeholders Logos,
- Documentaries, Videos, Photo stories, Interview clips, animations, graphs, maps, charts, posters, presentation templates, corporate souvenirs, banner, signs, signages, and report covers etc.
- Organize copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation and storage of all audio visual brand assets and published materials.
- Manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by.
- summarizing, researching and analysing past project expenditures
- Handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes.
- Envisaging and interpreting the audio/visual direction for various subsidiaries/department and develop appropriate strategy accordingly
- Lead audio visual transition into the metaverse with a wide range of media optimisation and computer aided design.
- Lead production of commercials, films, exhibitions (virtual and physical), and animations to reinforce brand positioning.
- Lead monthly and Quarterly reporting on performance/impact of audio visual activations.
- Minimum of a relevant University Degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a similar role within a Fast Moving Consumer Goods company, Financial services company, Oil & Gas, Telecoms or topflight creative agency, with well compiled portfolio.
- Expert knowledge utilizing Adobe AfterEffects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and various 3 D software platforms a plus.
- Adept with all forms of social media and platforms, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- MS Office Suite.
- Mac and Windows environments.
Knowledge / Skills:
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context combined with excellent IT and programming skills.
- Exceptional creative flair and an innovative approach to all design projects.
- Excellent organizational, time and project management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Proven competence in design and image manipulation software
- Teamwork skills because most projects require input from individuals with different roles
- Self development skills to keep up to date with fast changing trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
- InDesign & Illustrator
- Photoshop & 3ds Max/Cinema 4D
- Adobe, Photography & Fine art
- Sundry software packages for designs/photography
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Nigeria
*Media / Advertising / Branding jobs in Lagos
*Creative Manager in Lagos