Job title : Creative Director
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : December 15, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- This is a full-time on-site role located in Lekki for a Creative Director in a church. As a creative director, you will drive the ministry vision in preaching the good news of the gospel to a wide range of audiences especially the audience through the media.
- You will be responsible for the following:
- Directing all creative activities in the Media team in spreading the Good News of God through various media channels.
- Seamless Live streaming experience with clean production lighting and sound experience for our live Audience for all church Programmes and Services.
- Short content for Instagram, Facebook, YouTube shorts and TikTok. This may include sermon highlights, testimonies, service highlights, interviews or special content.
- Weekly Live Coverage and Proper Documentation of Believers Class.
- Manage and oversee all technical aspects of video recording and editing.
- Responsible for capturing and recording camera controls at all times during service.
- Special video ads for upcoming special programmes e.g. Medical outreach, Expressions of love, Christmas Carol, Crossover Service etc.
- For sorting out; He must achieve a Seamless Live streaming experience with clean production lighting and sound experience for our live Audience for all Programmes especially the night of worship & and recovery service.
- Creatively merged Video Interviews / Vox Pop from Participants that capture their experiences
- Special video ads/teasers/ montages to promote each retreat across all media platforms as directed by the Pastorate.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Creative Director jobs
Apply for job
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–10 of 200 jobs