1 year ago
The Creative Analyst will play a supporting design role under the guidance of the Product Designer on a wide range of projects. The Creative Analyst should be well-rounded with an intermediate understanding of basic design principles and design skill that can be applied across mediums.
The responsibilities of this role will be broad and include:
- Work on UI/UX design modules for various parts of our products
- Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, and widgets.
- Use graphics and illustrations when needed to enhance the visuals of various products.
- Design of landing and home pages of websites.
- Provide design support to developers.
- Coming up with copy and content for websites, apps, and graphic materials
- Update existing product designs and other visual designs such as logos, email templates, social media posts, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Intermediate knowledge and skill in UI/UX and graphic design.
- Ability to use Figma and Canva.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Attributes
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Ability to plan and prioritize effectively, balancing multiple deliverables efficiently.
- Ability to engage and work collaboratively with colleagues, and multiple stakeholders.
- Positive attitude to work and willingness to get the job done.
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence.
- Intellectually curious; a thirst for knowledge and learning.
- Self-driven and goal-oriented.
- A strong focus on excellence.
- Highly organized.
- Demonstrate an eye and taste for aesthetic visual design.
Interested candidates can apply online via the company’s website: bit.ly/workwithsankore
This opening expires on September 30th, 2021.
- Salary Offer: *********
Email Me Jobs Like These
Showing 1–0 of 0 jobs