2 months ago
Palladium Group’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : COVID-19 Health Informatics Specialist
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : March 01, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate existing systems and maintain detailed technical documentation for all products developed, including system design documents, data dictionaries, and database design.
- Ensure sufficient technology support is provided to COVID-19 response reporting systems i.e., NCDC’s Surveillance Outbreak Response Management and Analysis System (SORMAS) and paper-based systems.
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and support the development and implementation of solutions.
- Design and development of high-capacity web-based information systems, and mobile applications for the cloud and local environments.
- Develop test plans and procedures and make sure that requirements are met.
- Architecting overall, comprehensive, and efficient practices.
- Participate in and support the entire software development life cycle (SDLC) processes in supporting the development of digital solutions to enable the FMOH’s tracking of Oxygen supplies and commodities.
- Coordinate and participate in relevant stakeholder technical working groups.
- Any other duties assigned as per the dynamic programming environment.
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science or other relevant fields.
- At least five (3) years of professional experience directly supporting the development, operations, maintenance, and/or security of mission-critical systems.
- Adequate experience in systems development using relevant programming languages like Java and Python, and database scripting (SQL, NoSQL, and distributed databases).
- Excellent knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies.
- Hands-on experience and working knowledge of DHIS2 and SORMAS will be an added advantage.
- Sound knowledge of cloud-based environments.
- Work well under pressure, skilled in crisis management, and problem-solving.
- Good written and verbal skills in English; ability to communicate technical information to audiences with varying levels of technical expertise.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply Now
- Salary Offer: *********