About County Finance Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Direct Sales Executive
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : April 30, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- We are looking to employ a driven Direct Sales Representative to introduce company products to potential customers and close sales.
- The Direct Sales Representative’s responsibilities include researching competing products, identifying opportunities to increase sales, and assisting in the development and execution of sales and marketing plans.
- You should also be able to answer customers’ questions regarding product pricing, availability, features, and benefits.
Roles / Responsibilities
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Ensure the availability of stock for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Administer and ensure compliance to all sale objectives.
- Manage selling of various products in professional manner.
- Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all company products and services.
- Maintain knowledge on all competitor products and services and analyze all advantages and disadvantages for various products.
- Ensure optimal utilization of all sales tools and resources.
- Documents and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
- Manage various documents for all sales sources efficiently.
- Participate in all departmental meetings and provide training for same.
- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Preparing sales proposals for potential customers.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Requirement and Abilities
- HND / B.Sc in relevant field with 1-2 years work experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field is advantageous.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to retain important information.
- Sound consultative selling skills.
- Excellent networking skills.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using “Direct Sales Executive” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.