Apply for job
- Address: N / A
About County Finance Limited’s Job offer
Job title : Audit and Compliance Officer
Quick Recommended Links
Location: Ikeja, Lgaos
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures a company or organization complies with internal regulations and established control protocol.
- Examines documentation, including reports, statements, records, and memos to gather information.
- Reconciles documentation with actual inventory or assets to ascertain accuracy
- To deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- To ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reports to the Managing Director on all Control and Compliance issues as they arise for prompt actions to be effected.
- Prepares and communicates periodic financial and audit reports to the board of directors.
- Completes standard paperwork and questionnaires to confirm internal controls
- Participates in meetings with individuals and departments to update auditees on findings and the audit process.
- Prepares reports and preserves documentation pertaining to audits for internal record.
- Presents summarized findings concerning audit results and trends for internal groups
- Makes recommendations for the best ways for a company to avoid fraud and reduce waste.
- Keeps up-to-date on audit procedures and regulations by attending conferences, workshops, and continuing education programs.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 2 – 3 years work experience.
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted cadidates will be contacted.