PG Consulting limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Country Manager jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 27, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Our Client, an International IT firm (Cloud & Data Services) is looking to engage an innovative, exceptional, experienced, outspoken hardworking personnel from age 30 and above in her business growth to implement marketing strategies; analyze trends and results thereby increasing profit.
Country Manager – Nigeria
BU / Department
Document Management Services
New / Existing Position
Salary range (Per Annum):
Very Attractive (can be negotiated for deserving candidate)
Reports To: International Business Head
Direct Reports: All function Heads of Nigeria
Personal Responsibility / Performance measures:
- Determining annual budget and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting annual sales targets and top line month on month.
- Contributing to companies marketing and branding plans for increased awareness of products and services in the market.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India
- While major responsibility will be on developing the market and building sales, equal importance will have to be given to all other functions like Operations, HR, Admin, Safety, Security in order to run a profitable Profit & Loss Account.
Personality Attributes / Traits:
- Leadership ability
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Willing to take up responsibilities
- Quality Consciousness
- Sales Man Ship
- Planning & Organizing
- Negotiation Skills
- Aggressive and ability to handle stress
- Process Orientation
- Decision Making
- Conceptual thinking.
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
- MBA (Marketing preferred)
- Any Graduate
Knowledge and Experience required: (Years and Kind of exposure):
- Age – 30 years and above
- Resident in Nigeria
- Should have 7 to 8 yrs minimum experience working in management roles in Nigeria.
- Preferably from IT Industry in Nigeria
- Exposure to corporate sales only.
- Should have exposure of business planning
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.