Job title : Country Manager
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 14, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- The Country Manager in Fortune Global shipping and logistics is responsible for overseeing and leading the Nigeria business functions of the company.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Developing and implementing business strategies:
- The Country Manager is responsible for developing business models and creating and implementing strategies that will drive the growth of the company.
- This involves analyzing market trends, identifying new business opportunities, and working with other senior executives to develop plans that will maximize revenue and profit.
- Responsible for leading the Executive Management team of business professionals.
- The position is responsible for providing direction guidance, mentorship, and support to their team members to ensure that they are meeting their goals and objectives.
- The Country Manager has the overall responsibility for driving and identifying new business opportunities and developing strategies to increase revenue.
- The position is also responsible for maintaining relationships with existing customers and identifying areas for improvement. Supervise response to tenders and RFQs.
- The Country Manager is responsible for leading high level negotiations and contracts with customers, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
- This involves understanding the needs and priorities of each party, identifying areas of agreement and disagreement, and working to find mutually beneficial solutions.
Managing sales and marketing:
- The incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the company’s sales and marketing efforts. This involves developing sales and marketing strategies, managing sales teams, and ensuring that marketing campaigns are effective and well-executed.
Data driven decision and direction:
- The Country Manager is responsible for monitoring market trends and identifying opportunities for growth.
- This involves data driven decision making based on market research, staying up-to-date on industry developments, and identifying emerging trends that could impact the company’s business.
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain management or relevant degree
- Minimum 15 years of experience in Freight forwarding industry.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in leadership, team management
- Possess relevant certification
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested Candidates should send their cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administrative / Management jobs
- Country Manager jobs