CISCO’s Career and Recruitment Vacancy
Job title : Country Leader, West Africa jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : October 20, 2021
Quick Recommended Links
Job ID: 1331295
Area of Interest: Sales – Product
Job Type: Professional
What YouÛªll Do
- As Cisco Country Manager for Nigeria, you will lead a high-performing sales team and be responsible for developing and executing aggressive growth strategies and comprehensive sales plans to further penetrate the West African market.
- You will be responsible for and measured against the revenue generated in addition to motivating and leading the strategic execution for the field sales team to achieve a defined set of short and long term objectives.
- You will lead and allocate the teamÛªs resources, be responsible for their success, growth and career and establish targets and strategic direction.
- You will also be responsible for the end to end sales motion and be accountable for the region revenue, top line growth, profitability and pipeline creation.
In this role you will be:
- Developing and leading a cross-functional team of field sales representatives with diverse skill sets and representing diverse internal requirements to achieve stated strategy.
- Directing all field sales processes and managing short term (quarterly, annual) and long term (strategic) bookings strategy.
- Leading creation of and executing a coordinated and collaborative strategy to maintain and build wallet share, improve margins, productivity and bookings.
- Determining the optimal coverage model for the accounts based on the selling strategy, and in line with Sub-Saharan Africa sales motions.
- Creating short and long term plans based on research and deep understanding of business trends and market competition.
- Leading field forecasting efforts among the team managed, ensuring that accurate forecasts are completed on a timely basis
- Proactively assessing, clarifying, and validating customer requirements and satisfaction by engaging key customer accounts in conjunction with sales personnel managed. Providing a management-level point of contact for key customers and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Liaising with senior leadership, Cisco counter parts ensuring new customer acquisitions and ensuring sales targets are met
- This key leadership role will continue the development of our sales delivery model through the capability development of our highly hardworking and motivated sales organization. Setting a vision and building strategic business decision-making capability to the next level will be a major factor for success in this position.
Who You Are
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent recommended, MBA a plus.
- 10+ years Sales experience with at a minimum 5+ years leading a team; you will possess both sales leadership and cross functional/general management experience as well as inside sales notion
- Ability to manage and close complex and large deals
- Strong relationship skills, tenacity, resilience and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
*Country Leader, West Africa jobs in Nigeria
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Lagos
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qalified candidates should Click here to apply online
*Sales / Retail / Business Development jobs in Nigeria