Elephant Healthcare’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Country Director – Nigeria jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : May 23, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
The Country Director is responsible for generating and growing a sustainable revenue stream from key partnerships in Nigeria. Whilst Elephant is already present in Nigeria and fully operational across both sales and post-sales activities, rapid and meaningful expansion of our footprint from additional public sector contracts is our primary objective to help Elephant meet its ambitious goal of registering tens of millions of patients on its platform.
The Country Director, Nigeria will be responsible for:
- Identifying, developing, negotiating and closing public sector contracts at the State and National level.
- Building relationships with key parastatal (contribution schemes, nationalised drug supply companies, etc) agencies and third-party stakeholders essential to our success (eg. NGOs).
- Assessing opportunities by analysing regional charters/agendas/budgets for potential for new partnerships.
- Building and maintaining relationships local and regional health ministries at all levels of government, negotiating and closing significant public sector contracts.
- Leading a cross-functional team in preparation of compliant technical and commercial proposals.
- Overseeing the costing of all new business opportunities ensuring projects meet both client operational and budgetary requirements whilst returning shareholder value in line with expectations.
- Ensure consistency throughout the business development process by coordinating client requirements with costing, product and operational requirements.
- Develop and implement management systems and processes devised to ensure efficiency and accountability throughout the sales process.
- Work with Elephants Global marketing team to develop and refine sales and marketing collateral to enable our
- Develop and manage a program of sales and marketing initiatives such as attendance at industry conferences, social events and targeted sales events.
- Lead the internal and external communication of the companys brand
Skills, attributes and experience:
The successful candidate must be highly organised, collaborative, think quickly and dynamically, and be prepared to do the detailed work required to shape and close deals. He or she will need to build trusted relationships with senior executives, maintain strategic relationships, problem solve how customers needs can be best met, and navigate deals all the way from inception to contracting and procurement processes and closure. The candidate must possess experience closing new contracts in excess of $1million ARR (Annual Recurring Revenue) and have experience achieving/over-achieving quarterly sales targets.
- A bachelors degree from a recognized university, Masters Degree preferred
- At least 7 years experience in sales and business development, 4 of which have been in a management capacity
- Strong negotiator with the ability to build relationships and close deals
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to deliver high-quality written proposals
- Superb work ethic and attention to detail with a bias for action
- Excellent IT skills including fluency in Excel, Word, Powerpoint, and CRM systems.
- Strong grasp of costing and pricing strategies with able to think both commercially and strategically
- Ability to hire and grow a team as the company grows
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online