Job title : Counsel
Job Location : Edo
Deadline : October 22, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- LL.B Degree with a minimum of a Second Class Upper Division
- Minimum of 4 years active litigation/experience in a top commercial practice and a trackable niche for litigation, business development and client management.
- Proficiency in the use of legal software.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially MS Word and PowerPoint,
- Strong oral and written communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in brief writing.
- Ability to research and resolve complex legal issues;
- Ability to interact effectively with business personnel;
- Strong leadership skills;
- Ability to manage conflicting demands to meet the goals of the commercial business;
- Flexibility and willingness to adapt to new environments and challenges.
Terms of Engagement
- To be discussed but quite attractive.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Law / Legal jobs
- Counsel jobs