Hobark International Limited’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cost & Planning Engineer jobs in Lagos
Job Location : Lagos
Deadline : June 27, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Start Date: 5/5/2022
- Develop and maintain a cost control reporting system to detail actual and forecast costs on the projects/ improvement initiatives based on the inputs from team members.
- Communicate cost progress, highlight concerns and issues to team.
- Review suppliers and construction contractor’s bids during tender assessment and provide relevant tender clarification information to enable commitments to be made for current and future projects. Integrate suppliers and construction contractor’s control system and cost-schedule dependencies and feed into the overall budget and monitor their progress on a regular basis.
- Maintain cost control procedures, including change order/variation order registers, and coordinate project procedures, methods, and norms.
- Relevant Degree and/or Certification as a Cost Estimator.
- 8 years’ experience in a lead cost estimating role both the front-end and definition or execution phases of an opportunity or project / have been responsible for the establishment, maintenance, and delivery of the cost estimating activity for a project.
- Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills.
- Fully versed with Cost Estimating Tools.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online