Skin101 Clinics’s job vacancy, Career and Recruitment
Job title : Cosmetic Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : August 24, 2022
Quick Recommended Links
Experience: 2 years
In order to achieve the desired quality in the finished product, it is essential that the whole plan, starting from the purchase of raw materials to the stage where the ultimate product reaches the consumers, has to contribute towards building quality into the product. Thus, the aim of quality assurance is the overall quality control of the product while following GMP. The ideal candidate will be involved in various quality control processes from raw material to packaging material, microbiological, on the production line, and finished products. The quality assurance analyst will work in accordance with ISO 22716 to ensure legal compliance, supply chain management, and hazards and risks control.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Performs quality control inspections for the various manufacturing processes and conducts product sampling routines.
- Identifies quality issues and non-conformances; issues problem identification forms; tags, puts the product into disposition.
- Provides advice and guidance on quality matters as well as adherence to sops and operating standards.
- Participates in the investigation and resolution of issues; lends expertise advice, and makes recommendations.
- Consistently applies company SOPs and standards as they relate to production, quality, and compliance.
- Thoroughly and accurately completes checklists and other paperwork.
- Notes quality trends and reports information to the Factory Manager.
- Undertakes and/or coordinates sorting/re-work activities required for the disposition of the nonconforming products.
- Assists in the selection and management of color standards for approval and for use in production.
- Advises production department regarding uniformity of materials, quality aspect, and specifications.
- Advises manufacturing department about machinery, instruments, and process control.
- Assists purchase in the valuation of suppliers and defects of incoming materials.
- Advises and assists in inspection and selection of sampling plan.
- Studies and experiments special processes for eliminating the defects.
- Analyses customer complaints report and make people quality-minded.
- Responsible for other duties as required.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Bio-Chemistry, Botany, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, B.Pharma in any Specialization
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a Quality related position preferably in the Cosmetic Industry.
- Exceptional attention to detail and proofing ability.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and make sound recommendations.
- Ability to consistently apply internal standards and specifications when judging products.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to explain, and provide advice and expertise, to peers and management alike.
- Effective time management and organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities.
- Strong computer skills and experience to use Microsoft Office as well as other software programs.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should Click here to Apply online