Job title : Cosmetic Chemist
Job Location : Abuja
Deadline : February 15, 2024
Quick Recommended Links
- We are seeking a talented candidate who understands chemical processes and how various substances interact with one another, with a strong background in analytical chemistry.
- The ideal candidate must be able to properly produce and package products, in line with organizations brand guidelines and expectations.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that formulations adhere to federal laws governing the safety of ingredients and labeling specifications.
- Test new products to ensure they adhere to safety regulations and deliver the desired results before releasing them on the market.
- Review test findings to see whether the recipe needs to be changed before production starts.
- Proactively carry out research for new concepts, materials, technical opportunities.
- Recommends product modifications and process improvements.
- Documents formulations/projects through technology transfer documentation and project reports.
- Organize shipments of completed goods to retail outlets and delivery of raw materials by communicating with suppliers.
- Create labels, packaging, and product formulas that adhere to federal laws to provide samples of items for sale.
Qualifications, required skill and knowledge
- A bachelor’s degree in industrial chemistry, chemistry, microbiology, or a similar discipline.
- Proven experience working as a cosmetic scientist.
- Minimum of 3-4 years.
- Strong knowledge of chemical analysis, ability to understand processes and how various substances interact with one another.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Fanatical attention to detail, good team player.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and Qualified candidates should send CVs and cover letters, as well as a recent passport photograph to email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email
- Medical / Healthcare jobs
- Cosmetic Chemist jobs