Job title : Corporate & Special Events Officer
Job Location : Not specified
Deadline : December 16, 2023
Quick Recommended Links
- Assist in the implementation of all CAF Tournament & Events.
- Gather information on each project to achieve quality event production.
- Assist in building and managing event registration.
- Coordinate operations and activities with CAF relevant departments and external stakeholders.
- Prepare nametags, materials, notebooks, packages, gift bags, registration lists, seating cards, etc.
- Handle proactively any arising issues and troubleshooting any emerging problems on the event day.
- Conduct pre- and post-event evaluations and reporting on outcomes.
- Propose new ideas to improve the event planning and implementation process.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business Administration.
- Previous experience of 2 years minimum in the event industry is an advantage.
- Experience in the sports industry is an advantage.
- Any additional certification related to events is an advantage.
- Ability to teamwork with very good social skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently.
- Flexible with travelling.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in English and/or French language both written and spoken; command of any other CAF official languages (English, French, Arabic) is a plus.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2023.
How to Apply for this Offer
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
- Media / Advertising / Branding jobs
- Corporate & Special Events Officer jobs